Providing Enterprise IT Solutions for Over 30 Years
Tredent Data Systems has three decades of experience providing robust IT solutions for businesses around the world.
For 30 years, we’ve helped organizations deploy smart technologies that lower costs and boost productivity. Our clients consistently depend on our IT consulting expertise because we are one of the most experienced IT companies in the nation. With a focus on core IT infrastructure and communications, Tredent has the skills and knowledge to help you make the right decisions for your budget and needs.
What We Do
Tredent Data Systems partners with the largest IT brands to provide a comprehensive range of IT solutions to fit the needs of any organization, from small businesses to global enterprises
- 24x7x365 – Technical Support Available by Phone / Email or Web Ticket
- Hardware Delivered by a Certified Engineer (in most cases)
- Significant Reduction in Overall Maintenance Costs
- Responsive Service & Rapid Resolution Methodology
- Current, Previous Generation & End-of-Life (EOL) Hardware Supported
- No Recertification Fees!
- Our TDS-NetSupport maintenance customers are able to cut their maintenance costs in half!
The Dell™ Compellent Storage Center storage area network (SAN) is an all-in-one storage array that allows organizations to actively manage data at a highly granular level using built-in intelligence and automation.
- Easy-to-manage storage solution optimizes drive utilization, dynamically moves data between storage tiers and RAID levels, continuously protects data against downtime and disaster, scales on demand, and quickly adapts to everchanging business needs.
- Enables organizations to cut the time, cost and risk of managing enterprise storage
- Increase storage efficiency with intelligent, automated software
- Storage Center optimizes data placement, management and protection throughout its lifecycle. Storage is provisioned without wasting capacity.
Our team of engineers have extensive experience building and managing IT infrastructure for the most well known companies in the U.S.
- Very cost effective prices for both new and pre-owned hardware including Cisco router/switching & security solutions, and more.
- Fast & cost-effective wide area network design and optimization for organizations with branch offices and remote workers.
- Carrier Ethernet solutions that can reduce costs on devices, as well as recurring circuit costs.
- Virtualization deployment, including server virtualization & storage virtualization, which can significantly consolidate your network, lower costs and boost performance.
Microsoft Lync unifies voice and video calls, Lync Meetings, presence, and instant messaging (IM) in one easy-to-use client, making it simple to choose and switch between different forms of communication.
- Use the device you want. Lync makes communicating easier with a consistent and familiar experience available on Windows PCs, Windows Phone, iOS, and Android smartphones.
- Connect with the outside world. Lync federation extends unified communications securely over the Internet to customers, suppliers, and partners using Lync or Skype.
- Take advantage of standards-based HD video: Lync uses open standards including H.264 SVC to provide a high-quality video experience on a wide range of devices.
- Extend Lync Meetings outside your organization with browserbased access. The Lync Web App allows PC and Mac users to join a Lync Meeting from a browser and delivers a full online meeting experience including IM, voice, multiparty video, data collaboration and sharing.
The performance of the wide area network (WAN) is critical to every globally connected enterprise. WANs connect people, applications, and data to make business possible. With Steelhead® WAN optimization solutions, organizations run faster and more efficiently.
- The Riverbed® Steelhead® products accelerate application performance and data transfer over the WAN.
- Steelhead® is used by organizations of all sizes to improve application performance and to manage the delivery of business-critical data and content.
- WAN optimization now extends to deployments where physical hardware may not be conveniently suited.
- With Riverbed®, file transfers that once took hours or minutes, now take minutes or seconds.